The Management of the company is headed by Chief (Hon) Edwin Eberechukwu Osuegbu, FCA, FCTI. He is a member of the following professional bodies.
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Associate, Nigeria Institute of Management
He is licensed to engage in public practice as a Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Chief Osuegbu has over 30 years varied experience in accountancy, taxation and management fields. Before going into practice he held various positions in several companies, some of which are:
- Audit Senior, Akintola Williams & Co (Chartered Accountants), Victoria, Cameroon.
- Accountant, Africa Finance & Industrial Development Ltd., Duoala, Cameroon.
- Accountant, Ekwueme Associates (Architects and Town Planners), Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Audit Manager, Mojibola Oluwa & Co (Chartered Accountants), Lagos.
- Group Finance Manager, Anambra Motor Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Emene, Enugu (Mercedes Benz Trucks Manufacturing Plant).
- General Manager, Fezel Nigeria Ltd., Port Harcourt.
- Assistant General Manager, Cutix Plc (Cable Manufacturers), Nnewi, Anambra State.
- Managing Director, Topline Mortgage Finance Ltd., Lagos.
- Chairman, Topline Schools, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt.
Chief Osuegbu was an elected member of the 1994/95 National Constitutional Conference that produced the current (1999) Nigerian constitution. At the Constitutional Conference, her served as member of the Revenue Allocation Committee and the Civil Service and Parastatals Committee.
Chief Osuegbu was the treasurer of the Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (PHCCIMA). He was also the Chairman of the Management Consultancy Trade Group of PHCCIMA as well as former Chairman of the Membership Committee of the Chamber.
He is currently the statutory auditor of Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (PHCCIMA).
The following are associate partners in the firm.
- Chukwuma Offor, FCA
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, licence to practice as a Chartered Accountant. Over 20 years experience in Accountancy Profession and Industry.
- Martin Anamezie, ACA, ACIS, MIMC
Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Licensed to Practice by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Associate, Chartered Institute of Secretaries, London., Member, Institute of Management Consultants. Over 15 years experience in company secretarial practice, accountancy and management consultancy.